Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Type: Outboard
- Hull Length: 25'10"
- Beam: 102"
- Engine Shaft Length: 25"
- Inside Depth: 24"
- Draft (Engine, Bait, Fuel, Accessories): 16"
- Fuel capacity (gal.): 97
- Total Person, Motor, Gear (lbs.): 3250
- Approximate Boat Weight (lbs.): 3860
- Rod Box Length – Port: 9'0"
- Rod Box Length – Starboard: 9'0"
- Trailer GVWR (lbs.): 8000
- Approximate Length On Trailer w/ Motor Down (May vary with engine model and set-back plate): 30'10"
- Approx Length On Trailer w/Motor Down/Swing Tongue Open (May vary with engine model/set-back plate): 28'10"
- Width On Trailer: 102"
- Edson Comfort Grip stainless steel steering wheel w/ assist knob
- Available w/ a wide range of precision matched outboards
- Cranking battery w/ holder
- Power trim
- Binnacle throttle control
- Stainless Steel Prop
- Pultruded fiberglass transom
- Fiberglass stringer system
- Hydraulic tilt steering (may vary with engine model and setback plate)
- Hydraulic setback plate
- Master power switch
- Aluminum frame
- Aluminum Wheels
- Matching spare tire & wheel
- Center swing jack
- Swing-away tongue
- Fenders (Stainless steel)
- Hydraulic surge disc brakes (tandem axle trailers are standard w/ brakes on both axles)
- LED lighting
- Ranger Trail® Cool Hub® lubrication system
- Torsion axles
- NMMA®/NATM certified
- Speed, Tach, Fuel, Trim & Water Pressure Gauges
- Heavy duty 6 ga. TM wiring w/60 amp breakers
- Battery switch
- Corrosion resistant wiring harness w/ resettable breakers
- 12V DC power receptacle
- LED navigation lights
- Console panel w/ switching w/ 30 amp breaker
- LED cockpit, compartment & livewell light package
- LED under water lights
- Easy entry transom steps
- Step in console
- Stainless steel bow / stern eyes
- Heavy duty rubrail w/ stainless steel insert
- Stainless steel console rail
- Skid-resistant deck & interior
- Upright, level flotation
- Custom fitted premium marine upholstery - leaning post w/ mezzanine seating, baitwell/cooler and storage
- Self-bailing cockpit w/ stainless steel scuppers
- 50 gallon pressurized transom baitwell
- Stainless steel pull up tie cleats/ fore, aft, & midship
- Swim platform
- Mirror on console cabin door
- NMMA® certified
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Automatic & manual bilge pump
- On demand fresh water wash down
- Raw water wash down
- Stainless steel friction hinges
- Polimist or Gelcoat Pinstripes
- Storage under front & rear deck
- Gelcoated lockable storage boxes
- Stainless steel compression lid locks
- Stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel gas spring lid assist
- Trim tabs 12"x12"
- Access hatch for quick pump and shut-off access
- Anchor locker w/ overboard drain
- Fully bolstered cockpit
- Gunnel and transom rod holders (12)
- In-Floor 60" fish box w/ Macerator
- In-floor bucket storage
- In-gunnel rod storage port & starboard
- Integrated rear tackle storage station
- Leaning post rod holders (5)
- Exhaust fan & light under console