Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 60hp
- Type: Outboard
831 RT 70 East
Brick, New Jersey, US, 08723
- Length: 21' 11"
- Deck length: 19' 10"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 90 HP
- Fuel capacity: 32 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 20' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 24"
- Pontoon log material: 0.08 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 10 persons
- Max. person weight: 1370 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 1900 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 1695 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3358 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 9"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 30' 2"
- Storage length: 30' 2"
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- NMMA® certified
- Adjustable nylon pull-tight Bimini straps for quick adjustment & reduced vibration
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Limited lifetime structural warranty
- 9' (2.13m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights & protective boot
- Easy-to-deploy Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- 4 flip-up mooring cleats
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/ latching fuse block door
- 1-1/4"(3.18cm), .090"(.23cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/ decorative styling
- 24" (60.96 cm) diameter high-buoyancy multi-chambered pontoons w/ internal bracing for additional strength
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width aft swim deck
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Color: Black Metallic, Ranger Blue, or Matador Red
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/ polished aft corner covers
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- One-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- Snapless system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Reinforced bow structure
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- Drink holders
- Lighted rocker switches
- Small items tray
- 12V outlet
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Illuminated tachometer, trim & fuel gauges
- Below-console cooler/storage space
- Adjustable helm bucket seat w/ swivel
- 4:2 ratio no-feedback steering for responsive, easy turning
- Sport console shroud
- Built-in footrest w/ non-skid pad
- AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo w/ 4 directional speakers
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/ trim
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/ grab rails
- Aft L-lounge w/ under seat storage
- Bow starboard lounges w/ under seat storage
- Easy-clean woven PVC flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/ 26-oz (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- 2 movable drink holders / armrests
- NEW interior styling
- Port wheel chair-access gate
- Removable table w/ 3 molded-in drink holders & 1 pedestal base location
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum prop
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.