Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: 300
- Fuel: Unleaded
- Engine Power: 300hp
- Type: Outboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Stainless Steel
271 Highway 22 East
Green Brook, New Jersey, US, 08812
- Length: 27' 5"
- Deck length: 25' 2"
- Deck width: 102"
- Max. recommended HP: 350 HP
- Fuel capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 25' 4"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. person capacity: 14 persons
- Max. person weight: 1950 lbs.
- Max. persons/motor/gear weight: 3000 lbs.
- Interior depth: 30"
- Average dry weight: 3392 lbs.
- Average package weight: 5892 lbs.
- Package height: 8' 8"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 35' 5"
- Storage length: 35' 5"
- NMMA® certified
- Stainless steel gate latches
- All-aluminum, box beam transom
- Full-width extruded Z-bar deck support hidden fastener system
- Heavy-duty, 1-piece extruded M-bracket deck support throughout
- Premium marine upholstery
- Stainless steel & coated carbon steel fasteners
- 12V outlets
- Easy-to-access, automotive-style fuse panel
- Aft underwater lighting
- LED navigation & docking lights/shroud w/ LED accents
- LED storage lighting throughout
- RGB LED courtesy lighting throughout interior—around couch bases, drink holders & speakers
- Interstate® cranking battery (1) & house battery w/ mounting tray (1)
- Conveniently located USB outlets (5)
- Onboard battery charger, 2-bank
- Automatic bilge pump 500 GPH (1,893 LPH)
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- 4 fold-down mooring cleats
- All-aluminum box-beam transom for strength, longevity
- Reinforced bow & stern deck structure
- Premium fence railing, deck support brackets & pontoon logs for a long-lasting, lustrous finish
- Snapless, trailerable mooring cover w/ detachable bow extension
- 3 powder-coated 26" (66.04 cm) diameter high-performance multi-chambered pontoon logs w/ lifting strakes
- Independent chambers for strength and durability
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Fore and aft stainless steel gates
- Aft stainless steel railing and stainless decorative fence inserts
- Three-dimensional Lighted Ranger® logo fence graphic
- One-piece, full-length extruded M-bracket for maximum deck support
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Aluminum fence rails 1.25" (3.18 cm) for distinctive look, strength & durability
- Heavy-duty extruded powder coated rub rail w/ oversized rubber and chrome inserts & corner castings
- Elevated fencing for better drainage & ventilation
- Deluxe sport steering wheel
- Power-assisted tilt hydraulic steering
- Back-lit switch panels
- Fire extinguisher & horn
- Medallion Viper II touchscreen dash controls lighting, stereo, displays engine parameters and aft-facing camera
- Floating wrapped brow w/ automotive-style stitching at console
- Integrated storage
- Small item storage areas
- Non-skid decking and accents
- In-console Bluetooth®-capable AM/FM stereo w/dash remote & 6 strategically located, lighted speakers for optimal sound throughout
- Phone holder
- In-console storage space w/ door
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- Easy-access trash receptacle in starboard bow lounge
- Luxurious cool-touch, padded woven flooring
- Full-width aft swim deck w/removable tournament-style ski tow pylon
- Color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/ LED lights, boot & power up & down feature
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional double Bimini together
- Lighted RGB drink holders
- Ergonomic multi-density upholstery foam for all-day comfort
- Roto-molded furniture backs & bases for resistance to the elements
- Pillow-top construction for lounges / couches using multi-density foam for maximum comfort
- Wrap-around port bow lounge w/ DoubleUP™ Storage ,deep cushions, pillow-top backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- Wrap-around starboard bow lounge w/ DoubleUP™ Storage, deep cushions, pillow-top backs, lumbar support, lighted lockable storage, 12V outlet & lighted drink holder
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/ mat
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining & swiveling co-captain's chair w/ self-leveling arms, ventilated storage pouch on back
- Oversized, adjustable, reclining swivel captain's chair w/ self-leveling arms & ventilated storage pouch on back
- 2 movable drink holders / armrests
- Removable table w/ molded-in drink holders and tall & short pedestals (fore & aft pedestal base locations)
- Stainless steel boarding ladder (large 4-step) & tall grab rails
- Raw water wash down
- DoubleUP™ Storage system w/ hold-open hatch springs
- Port side drink holder
- Flip/flop aft lounge that faces fore or aft w/ changing room
- Factory-matched stainless steel propeller
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-rigged Mercury® outboard motors
- Three log construction – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/ built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.