Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Big Foot
- Engine Power: 10hp
- Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
271 Highway 22 East
Green Brook, New Jersey, US, 08812
- Length:16' 2"
- Beam: 70'
- Bottom width: 48'
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 390 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 855 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15.5'
- Transom height: 21.4'
- Deadrise at transom: 13 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 6 degrees
- Hull material: 0.09 5052 marine alloy
- Approx. weight: 719 lbs.
- Approx. package weight: 1415 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 10"
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length (w/ outboard trimmed down): 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA Certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- NEW Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/240x320-pixel LED display & dual-freq. 83/200 kHz transducer
- Sport steering wheel
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
Construction & Exterior
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support of the running surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- NEW fishing seats w/clamshell-styled, contoured, injection-molded hinges & snap-off seat cushions
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.1 m)
- 16-oz. marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- 9-gal. (34 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, factory-matched trailer w/powder-coat finish & NEW GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
- Minn Kota® Edge, 12V, 45-lb. thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.